Saturday, January 24, 2009

How I got to be, who I am

Well first of all I’m married; we were living together before we even left high school. Almost a year in we found out we were pregnant. I always wanted to be a young mom but never thought it was going to be THIS young. I was ecstatic and scared shit less at the same time, and my husband was still there and alive and that’s all that mattered to me. It was a very bumpy pregnancy we “broke up” 4 times for a total of 2 hours, morning sickness never ended for me, everything made me mad, the house we were living in got infested w/termites and the owner of the house said he wasn’t going to exterminate. So the house hunting started; we looked at 15 different houses and when I liked it, William (my husband) didn’t like it and vice versa, it was hell!! We finally found the perfect house, in our price range, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and the whole works. We were invited to a church nearby and then we found peace, no more break ups, no more fights just PEACE…. And this is where my fairytale begins
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment